Online Banking & Bill Pay
Because bank hours aren’t the only time banking needs to happen.
Our IndependentAccess® service lets you manage your bank accounts from your own computer. Log in to see account balances, transactions, and more. You can even make transfers and loan payments. And the service is completely secure to keep your financial information safe.
- Bank from your own computer
- Check account balances in real time
- Review transaction history
- Transfer between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Retrieve and review e-statements
- Encrypted for your security
View the demo and more on our Online Education Center.
- Bill Pay
Skip the mad rush to the bank before closing. Now you can pay bills electronically right from your own computer. There are other features to keep you on track, too. Set up alerts and reminders or recurring payments and avoid missing your payments!
- Save time by paying bills electronically
- Save money on postage and courier fees
- Set up alerts and reminders
- Set recurring payments
- Encrypted for your security
Is special software required for IndependentAccess®?
No, the only thing you will need is your internet browser.
How much does IndependentAccess® cost?
If you choose IndependentAccess® without Bill Pay, there is no charge for accessing your account information and making account transfers.
* If you choose IndependentAccess® with Bill Pay, there is no monthly fee. Unlimited transactions for personal accounts and a $0.50 per transaction fee over twenty (20) transactions for business accounts.
What about Internet security?
IndependentAccess® service supports the highest commercially available level of Internet browser encryption security. In order to participate, we suggest you use one of the Internet browsers recommended by Idaho Independent Bank such as: Firefox 24.0 (or higher - 38 recommended) or Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (or higher - 11.0 recommended) Internet browser or the current version of Google Chrome. In addition, the IndependentAccess® systems are protected by several sophisticated security devices. For more information about how to protect yourself on the Internet, please visit our Online Education Center.
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
To enroll in online banking, go to www.theidahobank.com, click on the Online Banking Login button on the home page, and click on the New Personal Enroll link. You will be prompted to enter the account type, account number, social security number, date of birth and email address. Click on the Enroll button. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions. You will prompted to establish a user ID, password, and create three security challenge questions. Both user ID and password are case sensitive.
If you would like to enroll in Business Online Banking, please contact Cash Management at 208-338-8006.
Can I change my password?
You can change your password as often as you’d like. Your password must be at least 8 characters in length but no more than 17 characters and must contain at least one number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter. For improved security of your password, please use random letters and numbers. Never use easy to guess passwords such as a simple series of numbers, a child's name, a birth date, etc.
To change your password, log in to online banking, click on Profile, and then click Edit next to password. Enter your current password and then create a new password with the above requirements and select Save.
Does IndependentAccess® display more than just recent transactions for my account?
Yes. Over time, IndependentAccess® will accumulate up to 18 months of historical transactions. You may also access up to 24 months of our past account statements.
Can I download my transactions to Quicken & QuickBooks?
IndependentAccess® currently supports Quicken & QuickBooks. You may also download comma separated value (.csv) files that may be imported into other software products. View our easy-to-follow instructions.
How do I sign up for Bill Pay?
What can I do to improve my Internet Banking system security?
In order to protect your identity, computer and online banking activities from online threats, many actions may be taken that include:
- Patching your operating system and browser software on a regular basis which may be done using the vendor's service such as Microsoft's Automatic Updates.
- Installing anti-virus and malware protection software.
- Using a proxy server or DNS service that lessens that probability that you will visit a malicious site.
- Be cautious about clicking on links in unsolicited emails.
- Utilizing a firewall, either hardware or software based, between your system and the Internet.
- "Hardening" your system by turning off unneeded services that malware may exploit and increasing your system's and browser's "privacy" or "security" settings.
- Use different passwords or password variant among your Internet sites such as email, banking, shopping, social media, etc.
- Seeking professional services when you suspect your computer has been compromised.
- Setting up a non-administrator account for general use / browsing on your PC. This makes it more difficult for others to install malicious software.
- Trouble Logging In
I can get to IIB's homepage but I can't get to the Login page.
For your privacy and protection, IIB requires your browser to support TLS 1.2 encryption. If you do not know how your browser is set, please contact your browser supplier and ask them for instructions on setting your browser for this encryption level.
When I try to login I get: "Your Session Has Timed Out. Please Login Again."
In order to gain access to online banking, your browser must have cookies enabled. A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored on your hard drive that maybe used to identify users in order to customize their use of the web site. However, we do not combine information collected by "cookies" with other personal information to derive or profile information about users. If you are getting the above error, your cookies may not be configured correctly. Please contact your browser supplier and ask them for instructions on how to configure your cookie settings.
I forgot my password.
Within the Log in page click on the Forgot Password link. Enter your user ID, last 4 digits of your social security number and email address. Select the button Reset Password. A temporary password will be sent to the email address we have on file.
I keep getting a "Login Failed" error.
This error occurs when the user ID and/or password is entered incorrectly. Both User ID and password are case-sensitive. It may also happen if you are entering the correct user ID and password, but your user ID has been revoked by the system. This occurs when you enter your password incorrectly three or more times. If you know you have made more than three unsuccessful attempts to access the site, please contact IIB Customer Support at 1-800-897-4863 to have your password cleared.
Am I locked out?
As a security feature, upon three unsuccessful attempts to use your password, your access to IndependentAccess® will be locked out. To re-establish your authorization contact IIB Customer Support at 1-800-897-4863.