Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
At home or away from home — get your banking done at your convenience, 24/7.
Access online banking from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet. This service lets you manage accounts wherever, whenever. Log in to view account balances, review transactions, and more. You can even find the nearest branch location or ATM.
- Do your banking from your smartphone or tablet
- View account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Make deposits with your smartphone using the IIB App
- Free app available for Apple or Android
- Find the nearest Idaho Independent Bank branch
- Find the nearest ATM
- Encrypted for your security, even if your device is lost or stolen
View the demo and more on our Online Education Center.
Mobile Banking FAQ
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- In order to have Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in IndependentAccess® online banking.
- After your initial log in to online banking, download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App store depending on your device.
- For Retail, you will search and download the “Idaho Independent Mobile” app.
- For Business, you will search and download the “Idaho Independent Business” app.
- Once downloaded, enter your online banking User ID and Password.
What are the requirements to use Mobile Deposit?
- An IIB checking, savings, or money market account.
- Enrollment in IndependentAccess® online banking and Mobile Banking.
- A valid email address must be associated with your online banking profile.
- The latest version of the IIB Mobile Banking app must be downloaded to an iPhone or Android Smartphone.
Are there fees to use this service?
There is no monthly fee for the service. However, per item check deposit fees may apply for business account holders. Refer to the fees below.
Analyzed Business Accounts - $0.25 per check, plus applicable analysis fee(s).
All other Business Accounts - No fee for the first ten (10) checks deposited in a statement cycle (or calendar month for accounts which receive quarterly statements). After that, $0.50 each.
Do I need to scan a deposit slip with my check?
No, you do not need to include a deposit slip with your scanned check deposit.
How should I endorse checks that are being deposited?
Checks must be endorsed by all parties listed as payees on the check. Checks payable to you jointly with one or more persons may only be deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
What types of checks are eligible to be deposited?
IIB accepts only checks that are made payable to one or more account owners. The types of checks that are accepted include:
- Personal checks
- Business checks
- Cashier's checks
- Federal Reserve checks
- S. Traveler's checks
IIB does not accept the following check types:
- Checks made payable to a business that you attempt to deposit into a personal account.
- Checks payable to any person other than you.
- Checks that have been altered in any way, or that you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks that have been previously negotiated.
- Checks payable to you jointly with one or more persons, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Regulation CC.
- Checks, including traveler's checks, drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks dated more than six (6) months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks that are post-dated (made payable at some point in the future)
- S. Treasury Checks
- Checks that have previously been submitted through the Service or through a remote deposit capture service, offered at any other financial institution, or that otherwise have been deposited with IIB or any other financial institution, including checks that have been returned unpaid.
How many checks can be deposited in one deposit?
Only one check can be deposited at a time. However, multiple deposits can be made each day.
Are there limits to the dollar amount that can be deposited?
Yes, daily and per check limits apply.
- Maximum Daily Deposit Limit: $2,500
- Maximum Dollar Amount Per Check: $2,500
How long should a paper check be retained after submitting a mobile deposit?
Paper checks submitted via Mobile Deposit should be stored securely for 30 days.
What is the cut off time for depositing checks?
Checks may be deposited at anytime, however, deposits received after 3:30 p.m. PT on a business day will be posted the following business day. Deposit time is based upon receipt and acceptance of the deposit by IIB's system.
How quickly will deposited funds be available for use?
Funds deposited using Mobile Deposit will generally be made available the second business day after the day of deposit, and we may, at our sole discretion, make funds available sooner.
Is Mobile Deposit available for iPad or Android tablets?
No, Mobile Deposit is not currently available for tablets.
If I have questions where can I go to receive help?
For assistance with Mobile Deposit, please contact our IndependentAccess® online banking team at 1-800-897-4863 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.