Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Your future (work-free) life awaits — let’s get started.
You can imagine great times in your golden years, but unless you have the funds to finance your fun, you may be clocking-in instead of chilling out. An IRA offers tax advantages* while you save no matter which plan you choose. Talk to an Idaho Independent Bank representative about which account is right for you.
- Tax-advantaged* way to save for retirement
- Variable and fixed rate plans available
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Annual contribution limits apply
- Additional “catch-up” contributions allowed for ages 50+
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Consult a tax advisor