Basic Health Savings Account
Handle medical expenses as they arise with tax-advantaged savings.*
If you have a high-deductible health insurance plan, discover the benefits of opening an HSA account. You’ll build savings while enjoying special tax advantages, including a reduced taxable income for every dollar you deposit. You’ll also earn competitive interest on your balance of $500 or more, and there’s no annual fee to worry about.
- Tax-advantaged savings for qualified medical expenses*
- Every dollar deposited reduces your federal taxable income
- Works with your high-deductible health plan
- $500 minimum daily balance required to earn competitive interest and avoid a monthly service charge
- No annual fee
- Savings roll over from year to year
- Includes limited over contribution monitoring and deposit totals/tax reporting
- Paper statements available for $1.25 per month or e-statements at no charge.
- Free IndependentAccess® online banking
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Compare to Premier
*Idaho Independent Bank does not render tax advice. For more information, consult your tax advisor. This page does not provide full explanation of tax laws or regulatory guidelines.