Access your funds securely and conveniently — no checks required.
Imagine getting through life without ever having to dig for change; or worse, having to write a check! Use your free Visa® debit card for all of your purchases — whether you are home or abroad. Our debit card is safer than carrying cash and more readily accepted than checks. Plus, this very same card is used to make your ATM withdrawals. One tiny piece of plastic — a whole lot of versatility!
- Use money from your checking account without having to write a check
- Welcomed at places that won't accept checks
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Access to cash throughout the U.S. and around the world
- Joint account holders may each receive a card (no need to share one checkbook)
- Make withdrawals, transfers, inquiries, and deposits (where allowed) at ATM terminals
- Get cash back at participating merchants when using PIN debit
- Save on the cost of ordering checks
- Avoid carrying large amounts of money
- Better way to track your purchases
- Receive receipts for every transaction
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement
Set up real-time purchase alerts for your VISA debit and credit cards by clicking on the link. www.visa.com/purchasealerts
- Lost or Stolen Card
We can help you get back to your life — quickly!
We know it can be stressful to lose a card. Get the contact numbers to report and replace it — so you can get back to your life.
To report a lost or stolen card, immediately notify any Idaho Independent Bank branch or contact us as follows:
During normal business hours
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. MST:
Call Customer Service at (208) 947-1160 in the Boise area.
Or call toll free at 1-800-897-4863.
After business hours, weekends, and federal holidays
Contact the applicable 24-hour help line:
ATM or Debit Cards, call toll free 1-800-854-6219.
Credit Cards, call toll free 1-866-604-0381.