Are you a motivated people person who would enjoy a career where you can assist others by getting to know them, understanding their needs, and making their day by providing exceptional customer service?
If so, come join our team at Idaho Independent Bank - honorably mentioned as one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho in 2016 and 2017
Every day, we bring our passion for people and serving our community to work. We are relationship builders who provide our customers with customized banking solutions. It’s why we are “The Idaho Bank”®.
We’re looking for people who share our passion.
See our current job openings and consider a career with us! Apply online or contact us if you have any questions.
- Compensation and Benefits
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a great place to work as well as competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits that include:
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Life/accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary insurance (e.g., short-term and long-term disability, accident, critical illness, etc.)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for unreimbursed medical or dependent/elder are expenses
- 401(k) Plan
- Up to 10 holidays per year
- Vacation and sick leave
- Personal day
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Discounted AT&T services
- Licensed copy of most Microsoft Office applications for purchase at a significantly discounted rate
- Free Microsoft E-Learning online training
- Star Award Employee Recognition Program
- Employee referral/placement incentive program
- Sales and referral incentives
- Banking privileges
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related training